Explore An Exciting
Career With Us
We are always seeking engaged and passionate individuals who are eager to make an impact in whatever vocation they choose.
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our headquarters located in Grand Rapids, MI and across the US.
Seeking to make an impact
Overview of our
It is you that makes the difference. We care for our team members, and one way we strive to show that appreciation is through a wide variety of benefits for both our full-time Team Members and our variable-hour Merchandisers. We want to ensure all team members feel supported and valued so that they feel empowered to help us fulfill our overall mission to Make Life Better for our customers, vendors, their communities, the end-users of our products/services, as well as one another.
Full-time Team Member Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Dental with an Education Benefit
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance (Employer Paid)
- Short Term Disability (Employer Paid)
- Long Term Disability (Employer Paid)
- Voluntary Life Insurance for the Employee, Spouse, and Eligible Dependents
- Voluntary Accident Insurance for the Employee, Spouse, and Eligible Dependents
- Voluntary Critical Illness for the Employee, Spouse, and Eligible Dependents
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous paid time off and sick pay. (The amount of time you accrue is based on your position, length of service, FLSA exemption status, and hours scheduled per pay period.)
- Eight company paid holidays including:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- The Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Popcorn Fridays
- Dress for Your Day Policy
- Kudo’s-Employee Recognition
- Gifts or events to turn Employee occasions into celebrations which include:
- New Employee Welcome
- Birthday Celebration Box
- Winter Holiday Celebration
- New Baby
- Get Well Soon
- Graduation Celebration Box
- Employee Appreciation Day
Available to All Team Members
Convivial Brands offers a competitive pre-tax or if you prefer, post-tax Roth 401(k) retirement plan.
- Eligibility Requirements
- In order to receive employer contributions or make salary deferrals to the Plan, you must be at least 21 years of age.
- Excluded employees:
- Collectively Bargained Employees
- Leased Employees
- Salary Deferrals
- There is no minimum service requirement in order to make Salary Deferrals under the Plan.
- Safe Harbor Matching Contribution
- If you make Salary Deferrals to the Plan, you will be eligible to receive a Safe Harbor Matching Contribution equal to 100% of the amount you contribute to the Plan for each month up to the first 3% of Plan Compensation plus 50% of the amount you contribute between 3.1% and 5% of Plan Compensation.
- Any money you contributed to your 401K is 100% vested (yours to keep), including Employer Contributions and any other contributions.
- Verdant Graphics-20% off personal printing projects
- Tableau-30% off wholesale
- Design Design-30% off wholesale
- Style Life-65% off Published Retail
- The High Five GR-10% Off
There is no cost to employees for parking at our Corporate Headquarters located in downtown Grand Rapids, MI.
Learn about our
Steps For Applying
Candidates who apply for an open position will be asked to submit their resume and complete an applicant questionnaire, along with an electronic application.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an automated email from us acknowledging receipt of your application.
Qualified candidates who have all or the most preferred qualifications will be considered first and passed along to the hiring manager for review. If selected by the hiring manager, we will contact you to set up your first interview.
Each position at Convivial Brands is different, but typically our interview process includes a phone/video interview, followed by two rounds of face to face or video interviews utilizing Microsoft Teams or Zoom. In addition, some applicants who are finalists will be required to complete a Harrison assessment and all candidates will be read our Core Values before an offer
The entire application and interview process can take up to six weeks and sometimes longer for leadership roles, thus your patience is appreciated. After you have interviewed for a position, you will receive a call or email once a decision has been made. If you were not offered the first position you applied for, we encourage you to keep your eye on our website for future openings that may be a perfect fit.